Our Doctors provide comprehensive health care using advanced medical technology and on-site services to our patients:
- Obstetrics and Women's Health
Prenatal care, Ultrasounds, Manage of labor and delivery, Postpartum exams. Normal Vaginal Deliveries as well as C-sections. Deliveries are perform at Newberry County Memorial Hospital.
- Comprehensive Physical Exams
This exam emphasizes healthcare prevention and disease management. This exam includes a gynecological evaluation with pap smear and breast exam, discussion of birth control and symptoms of menopause, cholesterol screening and management, diabetes screening, EKG evaluation, cancer screening, prostate exam, heart/lung/thyroid disorders screening, STD screening, update on immunizations, auditory and vision screening, and a thorough analysis of family history and background.
- Well Child Check Up and Interim Health Care Assessments
This exam is for children from birth to 18 years of age. A pediatric health history assessment includes: family history, assessing the need for vaccinations, child development and cognitive history, emphasis on nutrition, exercise, and mental well-being. Interim health care assessments include school, camp and sports exams.
1. Laser Hair Removal.
2. Spider vein laser treatment.
3. Skin Rejuvenation, laser treatment of striaes.
4. Botox and Dermafillers
- Minor Surgical procedure (ex. Skin biopsy, laceration repairs, skin lesion removal, and ingrown toenails)
- Treatment of warts
- On-Site Laboratory Services (Labcorp) Offering in-house billing as well as insurance or patient billing.
- Paternity testing
- Drug screens
- Vaccines (press on vaccines to get updated vaccine requirements by age for your child)
- Flu Vaccines
We anticipate our flu vaccine arrival with administration in late October early November. Please call the office for an update regarding availability.
- New Vaccines from Merck
Our office is excited to offer two new vaccines from Merck.
Pneumococcal for high risk individuals or people greater than 65 years of age.TdaP - Tetanus vaccine
- Gardasil - protection against Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which causes cervical cancer and genital warts.
- Zostavax - protection against Herpes Zoster (Shingles).